5% discount if you settle your bill in cash
The Lincoln House Hotel is undergoing major renovations. Our website is also being upgraded to a higher standard to meet your expectations. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to restart soon.
If you are interested in alternative accommodation with similar facilities nearby, please email us on email@example.com with your requirements and we shall try our best to be of help.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Always at your service,
The Lincoln House Hotel is a delightful, hospitable hotel of Georgian Town House Character, built at the end of the 18th Century at the time of King George III.
We are situated in a prime location in central London near Marble Arch & Oxford Street shopping area. Our hotel is within easy reach to all London airports & the new St Pancras Eurostar station.
We offer a relaxed and welcoming environment for business, shopping & leisure breaks. As a family run business we know the importance of comfort and fine details.
We provide accommodation which is suitable for all budgets; ensuring that you get all the necessities to make your stay comfortable. We have the pleasure of placing you at the centre of our attention.
Our outstanding merits:
- Excellent central location
- Very helpful and friendly staff
- Air-conditioned throughout the year
- Buffet Breakfast over 35 items to choose from, international in appeal, extended hours: 6:30-10:30. Wide selection for Vegetarians.
- Free evening Buffet Menu on Selected Days (pay only for drinks)
- Cleanliness, Health & Safety are paramount
- Room Updgrade available on check in for £10 extra
- Top End Amenities and services
- 5 Star Hotel Hypnos Mattresses
- Free Wi-Fi connection throughout
- 24 hours Regular Coach Service to Airports
- Washing Machine & Umbrellas - free use
- Free Welcome Fruit Juices on arrival
- Free Welcome Soft Drinks and Chocolates in Guest Rooms’ Minibar
- Free Left luggage, same day service
- Free use of adaptors, ironing boards, chilled filtered water machine
- Free smile, from genuine staff who are eager to help you!
We are situated in a prime location in central London, convenient for business, shopping and leisure.